License Required to Apply for a Sewer Permit

All sewer work in South Kingstown must be performed by a State Licensed Underground Utility Contractor or a Rhode Island Master Plumber. Contractors and Master Plumbers must ensure that all work, piping and trench bedding backfill materials comply with Town specifications.

Please see below if you would like to view the Town Wastewater Specifications and the Town Wastewater Ordnance.
Please call the Wastewater Division office at 401-789-9331, ext. 2250 if you have any questions.