Who has access to my child's profile?
South Kingstown Police personnel who require this information in the performance of their duties will have access to the information. There are strict regulations with respect to accessing and disseminating information. The sharing of this information with other police agencies during an emergency can be helpful when a person is registered in South Kingstown but wanders off in another jurisdiction. Please call 401-783-3321 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Autism Registry?
2. Can individuals with other communication disorders participate with this registry? Or is it restricted to those who fall within the Autism Spectrum?
3. If I don't live in South Kingstown, can I still register my child/dependent adult on the registry?
4. As soon as I send the registration, will the information be immediately available in case police response is required?
5. After I receive my confirmation "File Number" will I need to quote this number when I call the police?
6. Who has access to my child's profile?
7. Can I update my profile more than every year if there are changes? How do I do that?
8. Will I be notified when the annual renewal is required?
9. After my child/dependent adult is registered, and if there is an incident, do I need to do something to notify the police?
10. How will this registry help if my child/dependent adult goes missing?
11. What guarantees do we have that the interaction between our child/dependent adult and the police will be positive once he/she is registered?