Lost Property

SKPD badge background patrol removed

The South Kingstown Police Department holds property that has been found and turned over to the department for one year.  We make every attempt to identify owners and return items to the owner.  If you would like to notify the department of property that you lost in South Kingstown, you can complete our online Lost Property Form. We maintain a registry of items lost and our Property Officer queries the registry when items are turned in.


After completing the online form, there is no need to check in with the department.  We will contact you if we have your item.


To submit our online form